This is a robust cTrader indicator capable of generating multiple types of alerts related to any type of Moving Average, making it useful for forex trading as well as other financial markets. The alerts include Moving Average Crossover, Price and moving average touch, close touching, or cross (including gaps), Moving Average direction changes, and Proximity Alerts (when the price is approaching or distancing from a moving average). It works with up to two moving averages, but you can add as many instances of this indicator on the chart as you want.
The indicator can be customized to trigger Sound, Pop-Up, Telegram, and Email alerts, and you can enable or disable each type of alert or disable all of them at once. Additionally, there are options to add comments to the moving averages, helping you in your trading decisions, and the alerts will show the Symbol name and the time frame of where the event occurred.
(This indicator does not show any moving averages on the chart. You have to add them later if you want to see them).
- Now you can select the timeframe you want the alerts for.
Time Frame to Use: Here you choose to use the Active symbol's timeframe or an Alternative one
Alternative Time Frame: If you choose to use an alternative timeframe, choose the desired option in this parameter.
List of Features:
- Play/Pause option (Stop all alerts at once)
- You can choose the timeframe you want the alerts for.
- Works with any type of Moving Average
- You can comment each Moving Average
- Sound alerts
- Six different sound files to choose from
- Pop-up alerts
- Telegram Alerts
- Email alerts
- Choose to trigger the alert with Bid or Ask price
- Price and moving average touch, close touching, or cross alerts (Including Gaps)
- When the price crosses a moving average, it will tell which direction the last bar that closed is going
- Moving Average Crossover alerts
- Moving Average direction change alerts
- Proximity alerts (Approaching or Distancing a MA) with the option to choose the distance and a timer to stop such alerts
In other words, this is a very complete alert indicator and it can be customized to your liking.
Here you can learn how to configure the telegram and the email alerts:
Check out my projects:
You'll get a cTrader Indicator